YesNo ~ Remote Desktop
YesNo's Remote Desktop delivers your software online, providing a dynamically different approach to the traditional local-based installation and up-front payment of your business software.
YesNo's Remote Desktop service is at the forefront of the Software as a Service (SaaS) revolution, with all your software and data located in a central purpose-built data centre rather than being stored on your local PC or network, with access to your software and data over a secure high speed connection.
Not only is your software delivered in a different way, it is paid for in a different way. No more up-front investment in perpetual software licenses - YesNo's Hosted Desktop is a subscription based 'pay monthly' solution for all your software.
This ensures you pay for the software you use on a monthly basis, just like you pay monthly for your mobile phone. YesNo - changing the way you work.
Our Remote Desktop service means:
- pay monthly for your IT - just like any other utility bill, you pay monthly
for what you use
- immediate access to enterprise technology
- fully managed service, supported by experts
- telephone support available 247
- peace of mind - all your company's data is securely hosted and backed-up
in our state-of- the-art data centre
- access your company files from anywhere
- no more IT headaches - we support you 24/7 with a dedicated service desk
- flexible working - home, office, web browser, abroad, mobile devices - you
can access your desktop from anywhere, anytime
- all your applications and data centrally accessible - from Word and Outlook
to Adobe Acrobat and accounts packages such as Sage or Quickbooks
- as a subscription based service, you subscribe for the software you use
YesNo's Remote Desktop solution enables users to connect securely over the Internet to access your applications. There are 3 methods of accessing your applications:
- Web browser
- Secure desktop (either a dumb terminal or Citrix enabled computer located
anywhere in the world)
- Mobile device (over the air connection)
Download YesNo´s Remote Desktop Info Pack
Also visit the Hosted Exchange page.