YesNo's Virtual Centrex VoIP Phone Service enables you to make phone calls over the internet using your broadband connection and our control panel.
It's like having your own local phone exchange (PBX) with an easy to use web interface to manage extension numbers and call groups - ideal for virtual companies and home workers.
* Carrier-grade voice quality (requires broadband ADSL)
* Free calls to your colleagues and other internet telephony users
* Full PSTN (public telephone network) connectivity - whether if you call any UK number or if someone calls you
* Your own geographic (e.g.: Cardiff 029 or Birmingham 0121) or non-geographic (e.g.: 0800 freephone or 0845 Lo-Call) phone number
* Full range of PBX features - Voicemail, Hunt Groups, "follow me", Caller ID (including the name of the caller where known)
* Advanced routing options - IVR, time-of-day routing, voice prompts
YesNo provide a wide range of options - enabling you to design the telephone system you require
We also have monthly call inclusive tariffs